DADS ECHO CONFERENCE RULES ________________________________________________________________________
1) This is a support conference for being a dad, which includes discussing
the problems, life experiences, and enjoyment of being a father.
2) Please try to keep the discussion related to the idea of being a father.
Moderating will only occur if the wandering goes too far or for too long.
3) Quoting. Do not quote too much of a message. This conference is an
International conference. Just Quote enough to remind the
receiver of the subject. Please also check that the SUBJECT header
also matches the content of the message and adjust if necessary!
4) Test messages are *not* to be posted in this conference. There are plenty
of "Test" echos for that.
5) Please leave All moderating to the Moderator! There is the hope that as
little moderating as possible will be necessary. If and when necessary
moderating will be handled via Email or Netmail if at all possible, so
if you do not see a response to an off topic message, do not assume that
there has not been one.
6) 'Flames' belong in Netmail, not this conference! That also means that this
is NOT the place to use insulting, vulgar, or profane language.
7) DADS is a real conference, please use your REAL name. ie: Aliases
are not permitted!
8) Any message entered from your system should contain enough information
for a netmail reply. Please use a valid FidoNet address in your origin
9) Crossposting of messages from other conferencess is not welcome here.
10) This echo may NOT be gated (in or out) to any other FTN-style network,
Internet, Newsgroups, or other message distribution mediums without
prior permission of the moderator.
The current Moderator for DADS is:
Andrew Leary - 1:320/219 - firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a complaint, send it via Netmail or
email to one of the above Moderators!
--- MBSE BBS v188.8.131.52 (Linux-x86_64)
* Origin: Phoenix BBS * phoenix.bnbbbs.net (1:320/219)