On 14 Jun 19 21:28:20, Ward Dossche said the following to Nick Andre:
- A new option, LOG PACKET NAMES, in CONFIG-BASIC, will now update the system log with the packet filenames you specify:
I would like an option, if that is possible, that al incoming mail files (p or archives) are copied to prior to tossing in order to debug mail oddly disappearing at some systems.
So if I understand:
- Mail is received from a system.
- The packet/bundle is copied to a directory... lets call it "staging".
- The packet/bundle is tossed normally.
- The staging directory continues to receive copies, along with a text-based log file updated in that directory (indicating what file came from what system), and is purged/cleaned up after a set period of days or files.
--- Renegade vY2Ka2
* Origin: Joey, do you like movies about gladiators? (1:229/426)