The bartender asks, "What's with the big pause?"
The bear shrugs, "I was born with them."
& another, for some reason:
BRA(n): over the shoulder boulder holder
oh, this is why:
German word for brassiere:
German word for brassiere:I thought it was "haltsemfromfloppin". <G>
Things could become rather tit-ilating, with many mammaries produced
during the breast of times, so we had better nipple this one in the
1. It is perfect formula for the child.
2. It provides immunity against several diseases.
3. It is always the right temperature.
4. It is inexpensive.
5. It bonds the child to mother, and vice versa.
6. It is always available as needed.
And then, the student was stuck. Finally, in desperation, just before
the bell rang, indicating the end of the test, he wrote...
7. It comes in two cute containers.
|Nodes:||4 (0 / 4)|